The administrator of personal data is:
Petr Zubek Design, Petr Zubek, ul. Nadrzeczna 62, Wachock 27-215, Poland
VAT-EU number: PL6642140616, REGON: 380770717
The terms used in this document mean:
Administrator, Petr Zubek Design Petr Zubek, ul. Nadrzeczna 62, Wąchock 27-215, VAT-EU number: PL6642140616, REGON: 380770717
Website - online store available through the Internet from the domain www.brooklyngroove.com and www.brooklyngroove.pl
Website - website at www.broooklyngroove.com / www.brooklyngroove.pl and all its subpages.
Pages - Administrator and User.
User - a natural person who, by registering on the Website in the manner indicated in the Regulations, has an active User account.
The Administrator is the Administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
Using the Website is connected with the necessity for the User to provide his own personal data
The administrator obtains and processes the following personal data:
first name and last name
Address for correspondence
1. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to use the services offered through the Store. Without providing personal data required by the Administrator, it will not be possible to provide these services.
2. All personal data that the User enters in the registration form, correspondence and other personal data collected during the User's use of the services offered through the Store are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements set out in Polish law and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council ( EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".
1. The personal data administrator may entrust the processing of Users' collected personal data to another entity on the basis of the contract entrusted with the processing of personal data.
2. The administrator informs that the recipients of personal data will be: entities providing the Store's hosting, entities dealing with the Store's IT security, state authorities, accounting offices for financial settlements as well as payment operators authorized to do so under separate provisions.
1. The User has the right to access their personal data and may verify or amend it, as well as delete it by sending an appropriate request to the Administrator.
2. The User also has the right to limit processing and the right to transfer personal data. If personal data are processed contrary to legal requirements, then the User will have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
3. The User also has the right to object to the processing of personal data, including the objection regarding processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
1. The Administrator processes Users' personal data to the extent necessary to conclude, perform and terminate a legal relationship, the subject of which is the implementation of services offered through the Store. Users' personal data provided in correspondence with the Administrator are used to answer the User and for marketing purposes consisting in the promotion of the Administrator and its services.
2. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b and art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR. The administrator's legitimate interest is marketing of own services.
The administrator, based on the additional and optional consent granted by the User, has the right to send him or her to the email addresses or telephone numbers provided of marketing information. The consent referred to in the previous sentence may be revoked by the User at any time. In the event of such consent, the legal basis for the processing of personal data will also be Art. 10 of the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services and art. 172 of the Telecommunications Act of 16.07.2004.
Personal data will be processed for the time needed to provide services to the User by the Administrator, and after the end of their provision for the time needed to demonstrate the correct performance of the Administrator's obligations for the User. This period corresponds to the length of the limitation period for claims. Personal data processed in the field of marketing activities will be processed as long as they are conducted by the Administrator or the User objects to further processing of personal data for marketing purposes or withdrawal of consent to send marketing information to an e-mail address or telephone number.
III. The mechanism of cookies
2. The administrator stores cookies on the User's end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for the following purposes:
proper operation of the Store, and in particular maintaining the session after logging in,
adaptation of the services offered to the User's preferences,
remembering User's individual preferences,
1. The Administrator also informs Users that there is a possibility of configuring a web browser that prevents saving and storing cookies on the User's end device.
2. The Administrator also indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate browser functions, programs used for this purpose or using the appropriate tools available under the operating system.
3. These links provide information on how to delete cookies in selected web browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/en
The administrator informs Users that a change in the configuration of the web browser that prevents or limits the storage of cookies may cause limitations in the functionality of the services provided. Deleting cookies while providing the service may lead to similar effects.
IV. Data contained in system logs
The information that is contained in system logs in connection with the general principles of making connections on the Internet are used by the hosting company operating the Store only for technical and statistical purposes.
Technical measures used by the Administrator
The administrator uses the technical measures required by current regulations on the protection of personal data to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.
Due to the nature of services provided through the Store, the User cannot use the services anonymously or using a pseudonym.
The Administrator will also register the IP number of the computer through which the User will use the Store. The administrator based on the location associated with the IP number will optimize the content of the Store so that it is best suited to the needs of the User.